Joined Dietwatch after having had a look at the tour on their site, which extolled the virtues of having dieting tools at your finger tips to help you lose wait. Great I thought, need a way to help myself become more accountable regarding my weight loss. Paid my US$39.95 for 2 months.
The site just doesn’t work!!!! Sometimes you can’t get in, other times you get in but can’t navigate through the site because you get sent to pages and links that you were not meant to go to, better still the “add foods” function has gone to sleep, etc;
Once a member I discovered that there were dozens of complaints and frustrated postings from members who were having trouble getting things to work.
I made a posting asking if the site worked, I was asked to provide details of my operating system and to make myself available to speak to a programmer. Hey I live in Australia, not gonna sit up half the nicht waiting for a techie.
After this posting the site seemed to be going OK except for a few glitches. Again I posted and said things were OK. So I persevered.
Today 4 days into my membership, again I had trouble getting into the site, when I finally got through, I couldn’t do what I needed to do, i.e add foods etc;
It seems that the problem they are having is not new, as some of the postings are dated over a month ago.
What I feel ripped off about is that they took my credit card details when they knew they could not fulfill what they sold me.
An answer to one of the earlier postings states that they will be giving away extra months for those people that have not been able to utilise the site properly. Hey I’m trying to lose weight!! at this rate I’m gonna put on a pound or two just sitting at this computer.