I applied for a job at First resellers Group on their website www.firstresellergroup.com (now defunct).
The individual by the name GERALD ROCKWELL with email i was supposed to receive funds from their clients and my salary is 10% of every check that i receive and transfer the rest 90% of the funds to the corporate headquarers in MIAMI, However after i received the first few checks i was informed to transfer the money to a branch manager in Nikolaev, Ukraine.
I did all that was asked after i asked a few questions about Mr. Rockwell’s identity and a few bounced checks and a customer complaint of not receiving a Rolex watch purchased on ebay for $1560.00 i found out the my name and personal info was used to set up account on ebay and now i have been queried by a lot of people and i can’t get hold of Mr Rockwell. The recipient of all the money in Ukraine is called CHIZHOV SERGEJ.
I informed the local police and Ebay and still haven’t received any response.
i am been forced to pay the clien’t $1560.00.
PLEASE help me.
I have proof of all the money tranfers and copies of all the checks sent to me.
Someone please help me stop these guys.