I had a house project needed to be done and someone in the neighborhood recommended this contractor: Juan Galcez. His telephone number is: 817-852-9991. It had been a very painful journey for past couple of months for me since I gradually found work how bad his works were.
Here are couple of examples:
1. He put paint paper under between the wood floor and sub-floor as humidity barrier barrier.
2. He did not check(or he did not know at all) the exiting type of wood floor (red oak) and put white on the floor.
3. He nailed the floor from top, not from side. I ended up redo the wood floor he did.
4. He put the drywall on without level it, the drywall was bent. I ended up redo the drywall.
5. All doors he installed were wrong, so it started tilted after couple of weeks.
I had redo all the doors… We found out the issues and his excuses were always — stub/floor/foundation moves and refused to do anything to fix them. We ended up had to redo everything he did.
He and his crews have no basic home remodeling knowledge.